With a large live room perfect for ensembles, a dead room and a stone room, Studio A offers an array of acoustic options.
- Large versatile live room
- Our largest 3-room studio
- Live room adaptable for live performances & rehearsals
- Private upstairs lounge, kitchen, & restroom
- Home to our Fazioli Concert Grand Piano
Studio B is based around the classic SSL 4064 G Series console and features Genelec main monitoring.
- Intimate & cosy
- Large private lounge, kitchen, & restroom
- The lounge can become an extension of the control room
- Live room flanked by 2 isolated areas
Studio C, based on the top floor of Metropolis and benefitting from a large amount of natural daylight, is based around a 72-channel Neve VR and PMC main monitoring.
- Perfect for writing sessions
- Features a ‘Roland synth wall’ ready to plug in and play
Studio E is a 5.1 mix room based around an SSL XL 9072 K Series console with surround PMC main monitoring.
- Large overdub booth with a line of sight
- Open-plan collaborative space
This is Atmos at Metropolis. Our state-of-the-art studio is the highest resolution in the UK and was built to enable both established and emerging artists to unlock the exciting potential of immersive audio.
Your one-stop-shop of services include:
- Atmos Recording
- Atmos Mixing and Mastering
Introducing Suite X, the latest addition to our portfolio of modern Production Rooms.
- Designed as a creative playground for artists & producers
- Kitted out with all the latest audio interfaces, plugins and virtual instruments
- Split into a control room and overdub booth
- Equipped with modern and vintage synth options